As a member of the NIH-funded Cardiothoracic Surgical Trials Network (CTSN), we have developed the Clinical Implementation Research Scholars Program to train the next generation of investigators in late-stage (T4-translation to populations) clinical research. This two-year didactic program involves tailored online, on-demand training, as well as opportunities to participate in CTSN activities such as protocol development committees, complete an original research project using clinical trial or population-based datasets, and receive career development mentorship from the Dartmouth NISP.
- Mar 11, 2020: OVERVIEW OF IMPLEMENTATION SCIENCE: Video / Slides
- Feb 20, 2020: INTRO TO QUALITATIVE RESEARCH: Video / Slides
- Feb 12, 2020: BASIC CLINICAL TRIAL DESIGN: Video / Slides
- Jan 29, 2020: TRAILS TO TRANSLATIONAL RESEARCH: Video / Slides
- Jan 16, 2020: NAVIGATING MENTORSHIP: Video / Slides
- Dec 11, 2019: HEART & VASCULAR CENTER RESEARCH TRAINING KICK-OFF: Video / Slides